BIG DAY - Sunday, March 22, 2015
“Kill,em With Kindness” Points System
Romans 12: 20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him, if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
Matthew 25:37-40 (NKJV) 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
Bringing a new person to SS 1,000
Serving @ Salvation Army 500
Serving @ Impact Ministries 500
Sign up for OLIA in July 500
Showing Kindness to Other Team 500
(There will be a points board in the breezeway, the receiver is responsible for giving the points to your team. You show kindness whether they give the points or not.)
· Pray with Someone on the other Team
· Sincere Encouragement (Not Flattery)
· Help Others with Their Needs (Grocery, Pharmacy, Dr. appt.)
· Bake Something and Deliver It
· Visiting with a Shut-in
· Give someone a ride to church
· Help fix someone’s automobile
· Give a gift to someone you don’t know very well and get to know them
You attending SS 100
You Serving in Nursery 100
You Serving in GROW 100
You Serving on Wednesday Night Meal 100
Bring Your Bible 100